This 4th Platform Cloud service is designed for customers wanting to migrate to the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud service, 4th Platform Cloud Migrate takes care of all aspects of the move to the Cloud.
The service includes migration of a Customer’s existing on-premises or hosted email function to the Microsoft Office 365 service.
Included in the 4th Platform Cloud Migrate service:
- Definition of user requirements
- Setup of users, aliases and shared mailboxes
- Mailbox permissions
- Calendar permissions
- Setup of Office 365 service
- Migration of email to Office 365 (additional software may be required to be purchased for customers with email clients other than compatible versions of Microsoft Outlook in order to effectively complete the mail migration)
- Upload of existing email to Office 365
What is not included in the 4th Platform Cloud Migrate service (although can be provided as an additional service):
- Decommissioning of existing email server software and hardware
- Removal of any existing domain blacklisting
- Renovation of desktops due to non-supported, corrupt or out of date patched desktop and notebook operating systems
- Upgrade of customer computers to meet minimum supported client requirements
- Ongoing support after the migration
The above service is subject to a full scoping session to verify the Customer’s requirements and scope of project.