Help your business conform with the latest NHS guidance to stop the spread of COVID-19.
• The 22" display screen offers a safe and sanitised display, ideal for company news or third party advertising. • The machine has inbuilt speakers so you can play video and audio messages flawlessly as well as websites, social media and RSS feeds. • We limit to 120 messages per device; these are then looped to your preference.
• Die cast plastic moulded design makes it easy to wipe clean. • This is a true commercial-grade solution. Built using a high quality LCD panel and components, it is designed to be in constant use 24/7. • Installation is a simple process as the slim, free-standing model can be used in countless environments.
• Auto dispense via the built-in IR Sensor. • Clean, safe and completely touch free, eradicating the risk of cross infection.
• The long-lasting 3600ml capacity reservoir provides up to 9000 pumps.
• The remote service tracks your daily usage and key statistics. This way we are always notified when you are running low of sanitiser and can send a highly trained technician to perform the refill and carry out maintenance work. • 4th Platform also manage and organise all the content (videos, images, and audio files) you wish to have displayed, saving you considerable time.
• 4th Platform are a safe pair of hands, offering a seamless multi-level support service UK- wide. • The dedicated support desk and N.O.C can often remotely fix issues but can send fully qualified technicians to offer quick and easy on-site support.
We offer a variety of different finance options such as a lease, outright purchase, or a ‘pay per dispense’ scheme*, all of which are competitive and can be tailored to your company's needs. If you are already a Print or IT customer, we can incorporate the Hand Sanitiser Displays into your Totally Managed Volume and Services Agreement meaning you only have one simple and easy invoice.
4th Platform offer a 'pay per dispense' option including the cost of the unit, sanitiser fluid and everything associated with managing the device, including: advertising, service and support, which is payable on a quarterly basis. This programme is unique to 4th Platform and has proved very popular with customers.
A minimum term rental programme is available with a separate maintenance and advertising agreement if required.
Prices are available for purchase according to the setup functionality desired and is available with a separate maintenance and advertising agreement if required.
*all prices are subject to minimums, VAT and credit approval.